The Blacksock Barbeque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blacksock Barbeque

Just Another Sock on the BBQ

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Incredible Story Of Manuh~

Go down 
+2
Bum On The Run
Taco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taco

The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Story Of Manuh~   The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm

a long time ago in a land somewhat far from here there lived a man. he was a very scary pally that had a pointy chin and a scary beard. he went around the world conquering cities with his high priest wife sacrifice spamming and taking over nations.(D=). and one day he got to the kingdom of phire a land that was full of peace. he then said " i will TAKE AWAY this peace >=O mwahahahahaha *chokes* so he went in and started to sac spam everyone while his wife sanctuary and healed him. that day that land was destroyed(T_T) and a man decided to take down this horrible king. his name was Manuh. he mastered the art of Acid Demonstration and decided to take down the evil king. when he got to the castle a Lord Knight stood in his way and the fight was ended in one blow. the lord knight was on the floor dead(o.o) and thats when the real fight began. countless enemies aproached manuh all of them taken down one by one. and then he made it to the kings chambers. "I WILL TAKE U DOWN TREACHEROUS KING(>=O)" manuh shouted. "BRING IT BISH(>=O)" the king said. The fight began. Manuh: Acid Demonstration !! "what it didnt hurt him!(D=)". "that is because my wife used pneuma on me...NOW TASTE MY SAC". manuh was brought to the floor and almost died. but then a mysterious figure came and got manuh out of there!

when manuh awoke he smelled a sweet scent. it smelled like chocolate...maybe cookies? he went out of the room and saw a guy about a foot shorter than him. suddenly he remembered what had happened. and he remembered a mysterious person taking him away from his death. "are u the person who saved me?" manuh asked. "yea my name is sauce." sauce replied. "youve been out for about a week and a half now....i was wondering when you would recover..." "wow a whole week?! well thank you for saving me i dont know what wouldve happened if u hadnt." manuh walked up to sauce and shook his hand. "now i have to go get some things from the market i will be back later" sauce said.

manuh started to look around the house for the smell he had awoken to. he looked all around for the source and found the kitchen. and to his suprise...sauce was there. (o.O)

yea i know it was boring but i couldnt think of anything T_T Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Taco on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bum On The Run

Bum On The Run

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Story Of Manuh~   The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Tell the one about the jelly and his master that left him alone....
Back to top Go down
Lord Phyre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Story Of Manuh~   The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Lol Taco, Continue it
Back to top Go down
https://blacksock.board-directory.net
Clean Dealer

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Story Of Manuh~   The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Lol your a joker
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Nyu

Alcyone Nyu

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Story Of Manuh~   The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Wow.... o_o That's all I can think to say....

Wow....

>_o
Back to top Go down
TheSauce

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Story Of Manuh~   The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Nice Taco, you should just tell all of your stories here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Story Of Manuh~   The Incredible Story Of Manuh~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incredible Story Of Manuh~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blacksock Barbeque :: Artist's Corner :: Writer's block-
Jump to: